Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. I must have gotten this from almost everyone I know.
2. I just made rice crispie treat biscotti dipped in chocolate for the SuperBowl.
3. I don't really like music all that much.
4. I love scrapbooking, but rarely make time to do it.
5. I don't have kids, but already am extremely busy... this is the first Saturday that I can remember not having something to do.
6. I am on day 5 of a Bible in a Year plan with Renee.
7. I am allergic to salt water... seriously!
8. I get extremely bad sunburns... even in the shade. (Anyone know why I go to the mountains for vacation instead of the beach?)
9. I enjoy reading, but mostly read magazines now.
10. I enjoy collecting recipes from any source.
11. I used to have a really bad sweet-tooth, but now I crave salt more than sugar.
12. I am doing this right now instead of working out... I've got to get a move on!
13. I will not eat anything that swims... or swam while it was alive... okay or crawled in a body of water either.
14. I am very sensitive to smells and only recently have been able to burn candles and things - I think that my house being very open helps.
15. I love writing, and post on my blog everyday.
16. I have two dogs that I enjoy very much. I wouldn't mind getting a cat, but have never done it. (The cat would have to think it's a dog though... I'm not into cats with attitude.)
17. My favorite courses in high school were Child Development, Yearbook/Newspaper, Dance, and English.
18. I was on the drill team in high school... although I was the manager and made the costumes & props.
19. I once won a solo contest in choir, but I think it was sympathy prize because I can't hold a tune to save my life.
20. I love taking pictures, and happily document most events for our Church.
21. John and I met through America Online, and told each other "I love you" before we ever even saw each other.
22. I haven't had an alcoholic beverage since my 21st birthday, and I don't miss it at all. Okay, wait - I tried a sip at a wedding last fall, and after 1 sip - I was totally tipsy... the things they say about Gastric Bypass and drinking are true!!
23. I love my church family more than I ever thought possible.
24. I get a big sense of pride when I watch John succeed at anything.
25. I am praying that we'll become pregnant this year.