Some of the designs I'm loving are:
We are huge fans of Shutterfly in our house - we used them for both of the boys' birth announcements, we've made photo books, and also made calendars last year for the grandparents. This year, we'll likely turn to Shutterfly for some of our gifts again - because with us living so far away - we want our kiddos to always be front and center for their grandparents.
The cool thing this year is that Shutterfly is allowing me to give away THREE credits for 25 free Christmas cards of your own! Of course you can use them on any cards - so if you happen to celebrate something other than Christmas... you're all set.
You've got until November 4th at midnight to enter... and here is how you can earn entries - each entry needs to be submitted in a separate comment:
1) Be a follower of this blog
2) Be a follower of my recipe blog - which got a new facelift this week. (Momma Hawk Cooks)
3) Follow me on Twitter (KBHawkins00)
4) Tell me how many Christmas Cards you send each year...
5) What is your favorite type of Christmas Card to receive? (photo? newsletter? handwritten?)