I've got all these dreams in my head of things I want to do with the boys... educational and fun things... but right now we barely get out of the house. It's insanity if we do and the boys aren't buckled into their stroller. Truly. It's not something I can deal with alone - they instantly go in different directions.
I just want to know that somewhere in all of this - we will find a balance enough where we can do fun things together. Somewhere along the way - I'd like to be able to take them to do the things I'd planned.
I want to be able to:
- Go to story time at Barnes & Nobles or the library
- Go to the Children's Museum
- Go to the Arboretum
- Go to the park and have a picnic
- Find somewhere to feed the ducks
- Go to the Peabody Hotel to watch the ducks march to the fountain
I'm sure there are so many other things that I just haven't thought of yet - but I just don't know if I'm holding us back or if the boys are just too young still and I'm getting ahead of myself. What other things should I be planning to do with these crazy boys when they get older?