I just want to know that somewhere in all of this - we will find a balance enough where we can do fun things together. Somewhere along the way - I'd like to be able to take them to do the things I'd planned.
I want to be able to:
- Go to story time at Barnes & Nobles or the library
- Go to the Children's Museum
- Go to the Arboretum
- Go to the park and have a picnic
- Find somewhere to feed the ducks
- Go to the Peabody Hotel to watch the ducks march to the fountain
I'm sure there are so many other things that I just haven't thought of yet - but I just don't know if I'm holding us back or if the boys are just too young still and I'm getting ahead of myself. What other things should I be planning to do with these crazy boys when they get older?