- To workout as much and as often as I can - at least 3 times a week. I would like to vary those workouts between my stationary bike (30 minutes), my new pilates program, and my two Biggest Loser workout dvd's.
- To eat fresh healthy meals as much as I can - when you make it for yourself - it's much better for you and easier to control what goes into your body.
- To take time for myself - whether it be reading, writing, or any other relaxing activity - it is important to take time to relax and recuperate.
- To take and pass my last certification exam for my teaching certificate... and then get a job for the fall.
- To love and deepen my relationships with my family and close friends... most importantly with John - he is my rock and the most important person in my life. I read on another blog that their goal for this year is to realize that her spouse isn't perfect - but is the best support system she has... I need to make sure that I always realize that I have the same here.
I think that is about it for this year... they aren't in order of importance, but are all a different type of challenge for me. I hope that this time next year - I'll be able to say that I've made significant progress on each of those 5 items in the list.