1. What is your occupation? Senior Prospect Research Analyst (Fundraising Research)
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? The new commercial for Free Credit Report.com... the guy singing in his newly purchased crappy car.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A few peanuts
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, I tried to learn... but it didn't work out.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? John while I was driving home from work
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep, I got it off of one of my friend's blogs... she's really cool.
8. How old are you today? 29
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Well, I guess Texas A&M Basketball would be one of my favorites - followed by Texas A&M Football... mainly because I'm never going to be able to avoid watching them.
10. What is your favorite drink? Iced Tea, Lemonade (if it's not overly tart), or Gatorade
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, used to be a redhead... when I met John... I even tried blonde for a summer, but it didn't look good.
12. Favorite food(s)? tempura vegetables, stir-fried chicken with zuchinni and mushrooms... I really like asian foods. I also really like sesame chicken, steamed dumplings... and anything from Benihana's.
13. What was the last movie you watched? Spiderman 3... I think.
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? I try to go be by myself until the moment has passed... typically it doesn't take long... unless it's a work related issue.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? (Don't judge me) A chalkboard, and some teacher edition textbooks that I got from a used book store... I absolutely loved to play school.
17. What is your favorite season? Winter
18. Hugs or Kisses? Is this the candy or affection? I like both as forms of affection... as candy - only kisses.
19. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries but not fresh... I like the canned kind that come in muffin mixes
20. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? They might post it on their own blogs...
21. Who is the most likely to respond? I don't really know
22. Who is least likely to respond? Again, I don't really know
23. Living where? Cypress, Texas
24. When was the last time you cried? I think a couple of weeks ago when I was frustrated about my eating situation... and the nausea...
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and purses
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Stephanie
27. What did you do last night? Hung out at home with John
28. Favorite smell? Lavender
29. What inspires you? My family and friends
30. What are you most afraid of? Not losing weight, and not being able to have a baby
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
32. Favorite dog breed(s)? Hmmm... that's hard... I haven't met one I didn't like yet - other than pitbulls
33. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
34. How many states have you lived in? 2, Texas and Alabama
35. What is your favorite way to relax? Spa treatments... massages being my favorite... followed by several others. I even enjoy them at home using my BeautiControl products to have a nice relaxing bath.