I was tagged for this - so here goes:
Each player answers the rules about himself [or indeed herself]. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Oh how embarrassing!! I was in college (has it been that long?!)... not appreciating the GREAT gig I had going... free tuition, room & board, and generally anything I could possibly want... no job (umm... thanks for EVERYTHING Dad!)... man - to only be able to go back - knowing what I know now!
Five things on my To-Do list today:
2. Entertain my Mom
3. Get our new TV fixed
4. Possibly some shopping
5. Get some decent sleep... got to catch up before I unhatch my big workout plan on Monday!
Three of my bad habits:
1. Biting my nails (when I don't have fake ones)
2. Not working out - this changes soon!
3. Not reading my Bible enough - working on this one too!
Five places I’ve lived:
1. Cypress, Texas
2. Houston, Texas
3. College Station, Texas
4. Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5. Midland, Texas
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Fundraising Researcher
2. Database Manager
3. Special Events Planner
4. Photo Lab Associate at Target
5. Nanny (the summer between high school and college - GREAT JOB! Paid very well, got to do some cool stuff for free while entertaining the kids, and got to go to work and sleep for another hour or so before the kids got up)
Five books I’ve recently read:
1. 6th Target
2. 5th Horseman
3. 4th of July
4. 3rd Degree
5. 2nd Chance
Bonus: 1st to Die
Up Next: 7th Heaven
I tag Laurie, Allie, Jenn (I saved Tasha, Staci & Dawn for you!), Sarah and another Jen. (Jen's blog is private)
I LOVE YOU! I was just kidding!!!!! You are AWESOME! I am sorry that you thought I was serious! I MISS you!!!!ReplyDelete