- While the chances are slim - the possibility of having multiple babies is sort of scary! I mean I really want A baby... but am I fully prepared if multiple become part of the picture? Who knows... I guess you can't know that until it happens... and then - you just better get used to it!! (*WINK*)
- The nausea and side effects from my medication changes last week are still crippling me on a daily basis - and the idea of making them worse with the hormone changes freaks me out... but again - it's totally worth the little bit of pain now for the greatest reward that I can ever imagine.
- The same said side effects have kept me from working out for almost a week as well - with the exception of the manual labor that was done this past weekend... and ummm... by manual labor - I'm not kidding. While John cut all the landscape timbers and things to the correct sizes on Saturday - I carried 25+ 8 foot landscape timbers from the front driveway to the back yard... one at a time. My arm muscles certainly got a workout!
- I am completely 100% bored with the projects I'm working on at the office, but unfortunately in order to be able to do the things that interest me... I have to get through this junk.
- I am looking forward to seeing my Dad, step-mother, little brother, and little sister tomorrow - but not looking forward to cleaning up the house tonight... I'm still struggling to recuperate from this weekend.
- The sunburn that I got this weekend has been completely miserable... and it doesn't even look that bad! It does on the other hand feel THAT bad... yikes!
- I haven't been able to find the time to do my daily quiet time in several days - which saddens me... I need to be spending as much time with God right now as possible... because I'm putting the most basic of my heart's desires in his hands this month, and I need to make sure that he knows that I'm committed to following his plan for me...and teaching whatever children he gives me about him and his glory.
Just a few things bouncing around in my head today.