Ok, maybe it's because I'm stuck under a mountain of data entry work that in all honesty a person in drug rehab could handle...
Or maybe it's the stress of:
1) The upcoming doctor's appointment
* Will the shots work?
* Will my body go into overdrive and make WAY too many eggs?
* Will my hormone levels go skyrocketing and cause my cycle to be canceled?
* Could this finally be the cycle that works out for us?
* What will happen if it does get canceled?
2) Not being able to see John much until Saturday after this evening...
* He has worship team tomorrow night
* Thursday night he's going to his parents - to get him an hour closer toward his destination for Friday
* Friday he has to go to a funeral in Ft. Worth - so in all reality - I'll see him again Saturday morning
* Will this be the time that the boogey man will actually get me? (Yes, I get totally scared when my husband isn't at home with me at night!)
3) All of the things spinning in my head for the craft show...
* Making displays
* Making business cards
* Making jewelry
* Pricing all the jewelry
* Is my stuff good enough?
* Will I have enough jewelry?
* Should I do a give a way?
* Can I physically handle the event?
All of that is only made more challenging by the fact that my body is still not cooperating with me... because all it wants to do is hibernate! Which would be great if I could somehow train my dogs to come do my data entry work at the office for me...
Anyone out there wonder why I haven't been sleeping very well at night? Man! If I could only shut these thoughts down long enough to fall into a deep sleep... I'm beginning to wonder if I need to take some of the pain medicine we have left over from John's surgery - just to knock myself out!
I wouldn't/can't actually do that - so it's not an option, but seriously... Mama needs a break... and a massage couldn't sound better at this point in time!
What do you do to clear your mind and relax?