So here is a list of things that make me happy right now:
- A big hug from the man of my dreams... the husband can make it all better.
- Holding hands with John... knowing that we're in this together
- Notes/Emails/Texts from friends
- Being at home - away from the harsh realities of life
- Anything warm, chocolate and gooey
- Ice Cream (enough with the FOOD)
- Reading the Bible
- Trying new recipes
- Magazines - oh, how I love magazines
- A good book (I need the new Women's Murder Club book!!)
- Making new jewelry designs
- Lunch with girlfriends
- Lifetime Movie Network
- Selling things on Etsy
Speaking of good books - I am just finishing American Wife... a great read for anyone that likes a good fiction story.
This is just the list that came to me off the top of my head... what makes you smile?
Triple Chocolate Kit Kats. It's that time of year where we keep a basket of chocolate at the front desk. Today it made it's seasonal appearance and Triple Chocolate Kit Kats were in there. I've never had them before, but now I've had two. I searched the basket for more, but there aren't any!ReplyDelete
I didn't have an appetite at lunch, but what I've realized was that I didn't have an appetite for chicken and rice. I most definitely have an appetite for chocolate!
You can now add a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and Heath Bar to the list. (All bite size, of course!)ReplyDelete
I could have written that list myself - no wonder we hit it off right away! I love every one of those things too!!ReplyDelete
I know we haven't spoken much lately, but I have been keeping up with your posts and I am praying for you and John through all of this. HUGS!!!
i love everything on your list!!!ReplyDelete