I had a post written with an update - that has now become outdated. The plan as of Thursday evening was that I'd be scheduled for induction on Friday the 8th... but then last night the doctor called and told me to be at the hospital at 11AM on Monday for a c-section. I might or might not have hyperventilated a bit!
Apparently based on my last round of labs - and my declining urine output - she is worried that my kidneys are showing signs of distress and could potentially fail on me. I was in the middle of repeating that same lab work yesterday to be dropped off this morning at the hospital... and the output was a little better. So who knows what our fate will be on Monday morning. She might postpone or we might go forward as planned.
I was just telling a friend of mine yesterday how up to this point... I guess I've been in denial of sorts about all of this double baby business. I mean really - until he's born... Tyler is just a concept, right? Until you hear that cry, and start taking responsibility for his every need in life... it's all just thoughts and plans. Well, he's about to become VERY real... and it terrifies me that we'll have two of these little boogers in our house next week... not to mention this time Mommy will be recovering from some form of delivery!
Luckily, our hospital has updated since the last time I was in there... and we'll have wifi... so I will make sure that either John or I will get a post up to announce Tyler's arrival as soon as we possibly can. In the meantime, I might ask my good ol' buddy - to post for us and let you know what's going on at least in terms of if I'm at the hospital or that sort of thing. We'll save the photos and announcement of birth details for Daddy - more than likely.