- Don't forget to enter the Lets Make Lemonade Giveaway today - deadline is midnight!(extra entries for anyone that blogs or tweets about this giveaway)
- The next giveaway will be posted either tomorrow or Thursday (depends on my ability to get errands run in a timely manner tomorrow during my one day to get all that done)
- Our 4th was productive... tvs were hung, rugs were purchased for the house, furniture purchased and chosen, more painting done in the nursery, ceiling fans were hung, homemade ice cream was made, laundry was done, some cleaning was done, a lot of baby play time was had, and even some time in their baby pool was allowed yesterday.
- The only thing left to do on the nursery is to hang their wall paper border - then we can start putting it back together and moving everyone back to their proper bedroom locations. (The boys are taking up the two guest rooms.)
- I'm still a little terrified of putting the boys in the same room to sleep - any suggestions for me?
- I've made friends with some really awesome new products in the last few weeks - and feel like I need to share:
- SC Johnson #70091 SB Toilet Cleaning Gel - This stuff is soooo cool - it not only helps keep the toilets clean, but it leaves a fantastic scent in the bathroom! I don't know why I didn't snag this stuff a long time ago!
- Church & Dwight 19Oz Kaboom Foamtastic 35270 Tub & Tile Cleaners - I was skeptical, but it does exactly what they claim it will... it goes on blue and turns white when clean... just wipe it away and you're all set! It really worked well on the glass doors to my shower.
- Procter & Gamble 23679 "Swiffer WET Jet" Multi-surface Solution - 1.25 Liter - I'm going through this by the TON these days... my hardwood floors look like little grubby men have tried to break out of jail each day... (which may or may not be true... HA!)
- Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup, Colors May Vary, 8 Ounce - James is really starting to like using these - we're not over the bottle yet... but he is enjoying drinking other things (water, lemonade, juice, gatorade, iced tea)... Tyler is really interested in the sippy cups too, but hasn't quite figured it all out yet.
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Farm - the boys got this for Christmas and are loving it... we never set it up at the old house because we didn't have room... but they're having a lot of fun with it.
- V Tech Learning Fun Tool Box - They love this too, only James really mainly likes shutting it once I've opened it...
- Vtech Move & Crawl Ball - They LOVE this toy right now!! I could tell you every word to every song it sings... but it's really cool because it moves around the floor by itself... so Tyler enjoys playing with it.
- Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! 1-2-3 Crawl Along Snail - we like playing with this one too.
- Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo 2 in 1 Tummy Timer - I've got this in Tyler's make-shift crib, and he loves listening to the music - which plays for 15 minutes, and is just enough to get him to sleep.
- Baby Einstein - My First Signs - My meal time live saver! I pop this in the DVD player during mealtimes and get to feed each of the boys while the other is entertained!
- Baby Einstein - Baby Wordsworth - First Words - Around the House - I really want to get them this one to add to our collection since James is starting to act like he might be trying to form some more words.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Post Holiday Scramble
It's naptime in the house of Hawk and I wanted to take a minute to give you a quick update on things...