This week has been a bit busy - we had a play group on Monday for Valentine's Day. We had MOPS on Wednesday and then MDO on Thursday... so we've been out of the house most days except Tuesday and today. I'm excited for the pajama day though to catch up!
What else have I been up to? Well, I signed up to be an Independent Scentsy Consultant! I'm thrilled, and want to share my thoughts with you. I'm sure some of you already know about Scentsy, but whether or not you have... I'd love for you to keep reading.
It is an exciting time within the Scentsy brand - they are launching a new line of scented greeting cards and a line of bath products & laundry products!
The main base of the Scentsy brand is their scented wax warmers. Can I take a couple of seconds to tell you what I love about those?
* They are safer & healthier than a candle. By simply warming the wax - none of the harmful chemicals that candles release into the air do not get released. You are simply getting the scent.
* You can control the strength of the scent being released. I have always had a sensitivity to strong scents, but by warming less of the scent squares - you control the intensity of the scent. I have not had any problems with any of the scents that I've tried.
* The scent bars last longer than a candle, and you can change the scent as often as you would like! At $5 a bar - why not change them often?!
* The catalog descriptions of the scents are spot on, and give you a GREAT idea of if you'll like it or not.
* They also have stuffed scented animals for children's rooms - we have a lamb in the nursery and they are adding a line of "baby" animals this spring as well!
* There are great Combine & Save packages for you to choose from if you are new to the Scentsy brand that allow you to get a warmer and some scent bars for a little bit of a discount.
I would love it if you'd shop my launch party - by going to my site and clicking "Shop My Party" next to the launch party link on the left side of the page. I'm trying to reach a couple of goals in my first few days of being a consultant and every purchase of any size will help. For the month of February there is a 10% discount on most every item! You can also add yourself to my Newsletter list for future product updates and sales.
I have PDFs of the new catalog for the Layers products (bath and laundry products) as well as the new catalog for the spring. Please let me know if you'd like to see it - I'd be happy to email it to you! These items are available on March 1st. If there is something you'd like from these products, please let me know and I'll be glad to place your order as soon as they are available as a part of my launch party.
Here are a couple of photos of items from the Scentsy brand:
There are some gorgeous new warmers coming in the Spring catalog as well - but these are two of my favorites from the current selections. I hope that you'll take a few minutes and look through the products.
If you have any interest in potentially starting a business of your own as well - I can help you with that too, and want you to know that February is double kit month! Meaning that you'll get all of the testers and things from the Fall Catalog as well as the Spring testers. It's more for your $99 start up cost, and was a big reason why I went ahead and got started. I would love to have you on my team, and we can grow our businesses together!