So with that being said, I thank my sweet friend Jess - Livin' on Sweet Tea for giving me the Liebster Award.
According to Google, Liebster is German for 'favorite'.
The Liebster Blog Award criteria:
The Liebster Award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.
How the process works...
Each nominee should:
● Choose blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
● Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
● Post the award on your blog.
● List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
● Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they's received the award.
● Share five random facts about yourself.
Alright ladies and gents, I'm givin' this bad boy to the following blogs:
* Ashley Jo - The "A" Team
* Leah - The Imperfect Momma
* Michelle - The Shuttering Shell
* Sharee - mom FITting it all in
* Rikki - Reason to Rejoice
And now for my random facts:
- I never edit my posts before publishing them - if I did, they'd never be published because I'd delete 90% of them while over analyzing my writing
- I hate unloading the dishwasher, but most of all the silverware. I have been known to just add more silverware to the basket and run another load before emptying
- For over 11 years, I was a fundraising database manager (among other things in fundraising) - but I am highly dyslexic when it comes to numbers... ironic that I handled all of the donations and reporting, right? Don't worry, I triple checked my work every single day.
- I LOVE watching the Food Network, but rarely have I ever seen anything I'd like to make. I enjoy watching others cook (who knows why) but there literally have only been a handful of things that I've thought, "I need to add that to our menu". When that has happened - it's almost always been Pioneer Woman's recipe or Paula Deen's.
- I have severe social anxiety - but have THREE social selling type businesses. See the irony? I've got a Stella & Dot business, Scentsy business (highly successful!!), and starting on May 1st a Velata business. They are all wonderful, and a lot of fun. I'd love to help you host a party, buy some Mother's Day gifts, or start your own business if you're interested.
- I am the least out-doorsy person you will ever meet, and yet God gave me two little boys that will most likely be interested in sports if their Daddy has anything to do with it. Literally, I'd rather do anything than be outside - likely because I get a sunburn within about 30 seconds... and I hate to sweat.
- I can't travel to tropical locations - why? I'm allergic (yes, allergic) to salt water... even pools. Couple that with my previous mention of sunburn issues... and it is a lethal combination.
Congrads for you! I love reading your blogs and tweets!!!ReplyDelete
Also, Thank you for giving me one too. Going to post about it today :) u r great!
I am the same way about the Food Network! Love it, but I never actually make any of the recipes they show on there.ReplyDelete