Jodi, my nutritionist, focused today on proteins. I am not a fan of HEB stores, but apparently they have a great product that she endorses. It is called Mootopia, and it is milk... but better. They apparently take milk, and remove some of the water - which makes it higher in protein. Additionally, they put in the enzyme lactase to break down the lactose - so people with lactose intollerance can drink this product. It comes in regular (vanilla) and chocolate - so I will have to check this out when the HEB opens near my house.
So to recap - in the next 3(ish) weeks until I meet with Jodi again:
- We have the house closing - next Friday
- A weekend of painting the kitchen, power room... and anything else that we can afford
- Move to the house - August 30th
- See Dr. Weinstein - September 4th
- See Jodi - September 12th
Then I get to move to the next step and go meet Dr. Naaman!! WAA HOO!!
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I really enjoy getting feedback on my writing!