I stole this off of another blog that I was reading through today. I stole another idea of hers that you'll see either this weekend or maybe tomorrow if things are fairly dead around the office.
1. Who is your man? John Hawkins
2. How long have you been together? Our 6th Wedding anniversary is next month
3. How long dated? Three years.
4. How old is your man? 34
5. Who eats more? Well, we used to go back and forth depending on our hunger, but now - I'd have to say him since I've had weight loss surgery and he hasn't.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, but does typing count?! Either way - it was him.
7. Who is taller? John is 5'9", and I am 5'6".
8. Who sings better? Him of course... most people that read my blog have probably heard him.
9. Who is smarter? I think we're equally smart, but he typically has the right answer at the right time... whereas I sometimes don't. He also has a much better long-term memory than I do...
10. Whose temper is worse? John - especially if you mess with someone in his family. I'm more of a mediator.
11. Who does the laundry? Both
12. Who does the dishes? Both
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? John sleeps to my left... so me?
14. Who pays the bills? John - he's much better at it than I am.
15. Who has bigger feet? him... thank God!!
16. Who has longer hair? Me
17. Who is better with the computer? We both have strengths with computers - but he's the one that fixes them when needed...
18. Who mows the lawn? John
19. Who cooks dinner? Both
20. Who drives when you are together? John
21. Who pays when you go out? John
22. Who is most stubborn? This one is a toss up...
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on the situation
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably his.
25. Who kissed who first? I think it was mutual
26. Who asked who out? He asked me out - but we've got a long story about how we met and ended up together.
27. Who proposed? John while out to dinner with my Mom
28. Who is more sensitive? Maybe me, but he's pretty sensitive too.
29. Who has more friends? Me
30. Who has more siblings? Me
31. Who wears the pants in the family? It's pretty equal.
Gotta go change and get ready to meet the girls for walk night #2!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving all the encouraging comments! They are really reassuring! thank you so much!
Hope you enjoyed your walk, Kim! Oh and by the way, yes, I will hold you accountable!ReplyDelete
Kim, you seem to be doing AMAZINGLY well! can you email me! I have SO many questions.ReplyDelete
I've seen this meme before ;)ReplyDelete
I love reading this stuff to learn more about the writer.
Thanks for sharing!
Hope your walk was great and left you feeling energized. :)ReplyDelete