I am sooo checking this recipe out in a week or so... I'm totally putting in on my menu!! I found this recipe in Scott's website. I haven't tried it yet, but we love Greek Salad, and all the items listed on the ingredients list... so why not? I love that he left the measurements open so that you can put in as much or as little as you like... I sometimes get caught up in trying to cut recipes back from time to time and this makes it a lot easier for me.
Boneless Chicken Breast
Canned Artichoke Hearts
1) Pound chicken until thin enough to roll.
2) Thaw and drain frozen spinach.
3) Layer spinach, feta cheese, and artichoke hearts in center of chicken. Roll and secure with toothpicks.
4) Season both sides of chicken with seasoning to taste.
5) Saute chicken in garlic and olive oil until brown all the way around.
6) Bake in 350 degree oven until done.
I had a few extra breasts & ran out of feta so I used a little smoked provolone & added a few halved kalamata olives in addition to the spinach & artichokes. I haven't tried that one yet but it looked just as good!!