My current list of possibilities is:
- The Law School - second interview was today, and it could be an okay position - but not my first choice by far.
- The Medical School - first interview was today, and I was up for two positions there - the one that they felt I was more qualified for is going to be on the back-burner until the other position is filled.
- Economic Council - called out of the blue today for an interview, and it will either be tomorrow or Monday depending on when the guy's flight out of town leaves tomorrow. So far the cool thing about this one is that they office in The Federal Bank building, which is newly built - and is literally .08 miles from John's office.
- Neighborhood Center - called this morning for a second interview that will be next Monday.
- Housing Preservation Society - interview is tomorrow afternoon, and I'm not sure that this position is really in my league - it seems very low-level, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and see how tomorrow goes.
- The school teaching thing - my friend talked to her principal, and they are looking at having to add a kindergarten position... they have to wait until the first or second day of school to make sure that the enrolled students all show up to class, and then she's going to call me in for an interview.
I'm going to keep it at that list for today's post so that I can go find an unlit corner of my house to lay in for a while and let my eyes rest from light. See ya'll tomorrow!