- I love that when he sets his mind to something - he will get it done. He is very driven, and doesn't let much get in his way of getting where he wants to be.
- I love that even though he doesn't like to read - he's found a way to get his quiet time in with God everyday. He listens to the Bible via MP3's that he was given for Christmas, and is actually doing really well at it!
- I love that he is able to use his talent for music (both playing instruments and singing) to worship God. He is an amazingly talented musician, and basically has learned everything by ear!
- I love that after going through Financial Peace University - he has taken over our budget and finances, and we haven't had a single problem since he took over. (Clearly - I'm a little more of an enabler and not so strict with the budget)
- I love that he is a fierce protector of the people that he loves.
- I love that with just one hug, pat on the back, or kiss - he can make every bad thing go away, and give me the feeling that it will all be fine in the end.
- I love that he has jumped in full force on the baby bandwagon, and has even had dreams about having a son. He also has been thinking of ways that it would be fun to tell family and friends that we're finally having our first addition.
- I love that we can hold hands and talk all the way to work and all the way home together. It has been an amazing experience to be able to carpool together - because I feel like we've gained two hours a day of just being able to hang out without any other distractions.
- I love that he can be silly and act crazy - just to make me laugh.
- I love that he is the ultimate fan of Texas A&M, and that he enjoys football to the extreme. He's getting into basketball now too, but I think he'll always love football a little bit more.
- I love that his desire to serve in our church is so intense that he is involved in almost everything that he can be, and even would gladly serve in a board position if ever called upon.
- I love that he supports me in everything I do - from weight loss surgery to scrapbooking.
- I love that he is just as strong in his convictions politically as I am, and we agree on 99.9% of topics in that area.
- I love that he leads our small group at church, and has chosen our study for this semester to be a marriage building study based on the movie Fireproof - even more than that - I love his conviction to studying it fully together and making our marriage stronger.
Above all else, I love that after 10 years of being together - we are closer than ever and only getting better everyday. I love him more than when I met him, and it grows each day. I know that when I am able to see him holding our child for the first time - someday - I will only see another side of him that will make me undoubtedly love him even more deeply.
** I will be back for Q&A Wednesday a little later. I only have two questions for today though - so I thought a bonus post would be acceptable.