Saturday, February 28, 2009

Health Update

I'm going to do my best to keep this short and not torture my Dad...

I talked to the doctor's office yesterday, and their suggestion was to wait until next Thursday and take a pregnancy test - then start some medication that they could prescribe to restart my cycle... if I wasn't pregnant.

Well, lets just say that there won't be a need for a pregnancy test after all. I'll call on Monday to set up the appointment to go in to the doctor's office for more blood work on Tuesday - which would be day 4. I was told to come in on day 3, 4, or 5... so it works out alright in the end. I'll be able to get it taken care of before John's surgery.

I was pretty devastated about finding out that the miracle that I had been praying for didn't happen for us this month, but in the end it's good to know something and be able to move forward.

I'll continue praying for God to do what only he can do for us, and that in the process I'll continue to get healthier...