I saw this over on the Rigg's Family Blog today and thought that it would be a good exercise for me to take a minute and write out my Hi's and Lo's for the week - just as a good reminder... and list of praises/prayers for the week.
So shall we get started with the list?
Are you sure?
Alright here we go...
- Having my carpool buddy (aka, John) back at work this week... less traffic headaches!
- Feeling more in control of my eating - now that I'm keeping my carb levels down considerably.
- An entire weekend spend without any major agenda items... other than church on Sunday we didn't even leave the house!
- Stollen moments to sit and read Friday Night Knitting Club
- Not having to cook at all during this week because of my cooking marathon over the weekend... it's a BEAUTIFUL thing!
- Feeling frustrated at the lack of weight loss for the amount of work I'm putting into it... okay, read NO weight loss.
- Struggling to be able to get through my workouts this week - and having to lower the intensity.
- Generally not feeling well - and possibly fighting a cold.
- Wishing that I was on Spring Break like most of the other people in my life!! Why doesn't corporate America observe these types of breaks?
What are your Hi/Lo moments for the week?
Just goes to show how life really does ebb and flow...I firmly believe it's all about perspective! I'm proud of you for sticking with your workouts, even if they aren't giving you the results you were hoping to see quite yet (but they will!). It just seems like this week is more emotionally balance for you and I'm glad to see that.ReplyDelete
I love the idea of the Hi/Lo list! It really does put things into perspective and forces you to look at the good and the bad.ReplyDelete
I've got to say, I am in total agreement with you on Spring break! Though, around here spring break isn't until April, but no matter, I still want the break!
Right now my big low is that I really really need to do house work.ReplyDelete
I do get a giggle fairly frequently because Junior keeps talking about San Diego Jones (Indiana Jones). I wonder if I should get "where in the world is Carmen San Diego" to really confuse him.
We do hi/lows every day at Dinner. :) Sometimes it eye opening to hear what some Cassie's "low" points are. Helps you to keep everything in perspective, that's for sure.ReplyDelete
Loved "Friday Night Knitting Club"!ReplyDelete
So, if there are no carbs in your house, what do you snack on? I need serious anti-carbing help!