I saw this over on the Rigg's Family Blog today and thought that it would be a good exercise for me to take a minute and write out my Hi's and Lo's for the week - just as a good reminder... and list of praises/prayers for the week.
So shall we get started with the list?
Are you sure?
Alright here we go...
- Having my carpool buddy (aka, John) back at work this week... less traffic headaches!
- Feeling more in control of my eating - now that I'm keeping my carb levels down considerably.
- An entire weekend spend without any major agenda items... other than church on Sunday we didn't even leave the house!
- Stollen moments to sit and read Friday Night Knitting Club
- Not having to cook at all during this week because of my cooking marathon over the weekend... it's a BEAUTIFUL thing!
- Feeling frustrated at the lack of weight loss for the amount of work I'm putting into it... okay, read NO weight loss.
- Struggling to be able to get through my workouts this week - and having to lower the intensity.
- Generally not feeling well - and possibly fighting a cold.
- Wishing that I was on Spring Break like most of the other people in my life!! Why doesn't corporate America observe these types of breaks?
What are your Hi/Lo moments for the week?