Here we are again for Hi/Lo Thursday!!
- I've gotten several compliments at work this week - my Vice President seems to think I'm doing a good job... which makes the time and effort feel worth it!
- Getting to know some of my co-workers a little bit better - there is actually one of them that I can see becoming good friends with. She's also a Christian - so we've started talking about that a little bit.
- Becoming excited about planting my first garden, and planning what it will look like with John. This will be the first time I've ever been excited about doing anything in the yard!
- Feeling a little more emotionally grounded this week, and having a sense of peace that God is with me every step of the way.
- Celebrating all the family birthdays last weekend - especially John's grandmother's 93rd... she's doing so great! She had brain surgery last September - so it is especially wonderful to see her doing well.
- Thinking about all the vacation possibilities that could be on the horizon with our weight loss - additionally - the activity possibilities that will open up even locally that we haven't been able to do before.
- Having all of my cousins and sisters on Facebook now and being able to keep up with them... seeing pictures of their kids and generally enjoying the process of watching them learn a new technology.
- Not feeling as well as I would like and dealing with the eye infection over last weekend.
- New medication changes that will take some time to adjust to.
- The weather - or well not being able to snuggle up with a book and a pillow during the rainy weather.
- Finding out that my friend Hope's Dad isn't doing well right now - he's having some heart problems that are causing pulmonary hypertension - please pray for his health and for her in dealing with all the doctor visits.
This has been a pretty good week - so not very many low moments... if only every week could be like that!