1) Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Forty-something, married with adopted children , who had weight loss surgery a year ago and is still working to get to her goal weight. I am an animal fanatic, a Christian (who at times curses…I am nothing if not real) with hopes of being a published author one day. I work every day on one day liking exercise and hating carbs, but so far both goals are fruitless.
2) Tell us your mission/goal for your blog:
It’s just my life. It is what it is. I hope to inspire people with what I have learned and am constantly learning about weight loss, even in the face of surgery. Sometimes my blog is sad, other times happy, but I always strive to keep it real.
3) Tell us about your favorite post or your best inspiration:
I don’t think I have a favorite post and my inspiration comes from life and other bloggers. Life and bloggers are always giving me blog fodder!
4) Tell us one thing you can’t live without: (this could be animal, vegetable, or mineral – it’s up to you)
Jesus….and my cats.
5) Tell us something funny/interesting about you:
Funny or interesting? I have no idea. I have a vacuuming obsession. Does that count? (Yes, Kim - I think it does... because you have really taken the cake on that one! Except for Renee... she might give you a run for your money!)
6) Tell us how we can find you to read for ourselves: (your blog address)
Come visit me at http://knitten-kittens.com I blog every day, come rain or come shine!
Please go check her out, and let her know that you came over from my blog. You won't regret it - the photos of her trip to England are GREAT!
nice. the name of her blog is cuteReplyDelete